Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Proud to see what I've shared...

Amazing how time flies.

Moved a few states away, and yet everything I have for this treasured game remains with me, thankfully all my original books are safe and the adventure continues.

Since last we met...

Isolde Delta Update:

The most recent antics of Lord Vision's bratty son Mordacai and company et al, left the Bloated Blowfish clientele recovering from a bout of red tongue when all consumers of "Biff's Red Mountain Lager" started blowing smoke, and even a few dwarven tongues spit fire.

Turns out the boys had used fire otter tongue, and hadn't removed the glands. OUCH!

Boys will be boys.

Cheers,

Bloated Blowfish

1 comment:

  1. I'm guessing your game is virtual? Fun stuff, I play in a couple PbPs, DM a Skype game, and occasionally play in person games. Good times! Be well.

    ReplyDelete